[AMRadio] (no subject)

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 13 07:28:50 EST 2005

Bob Scupp wrote:

>Geoff-
>
>However, there are always the few and proud like us who rebel and resist
>and do not accept this as the norm. AMEN!!!
>
>Best 73's,
>
>Bob K5SEP

Exactly, and it's because we're -different- that we're treated like
we're 2nd class citizens.

Whatever happened to respect?  "Treat someone, like you want to be
treated".  How simple could it be?

Could it really be that simple?  The answer to the meaning of life, is
to realize these facts:

   1) There's more than just you on this planet.  Live with it.
   2)When interacting with other planetary inhabitants, treat them like
you want to be treated.

It's apparent, Bob, that this sort of "forward thinking" is foriegn to
some people.  It has to be - if we all got along, we (humans) wouldn't
be fighting each other.

I'll bet it was another one of us 'rebels' who thought up the phrase:

   "Why is it that the narowest of minds,
   are found in the fattest of heads?"

---
73 = Best Regards,