[AMRadio] Need list of good AM radios to start looking for . . .

John (W5HG) razorback_fan1999 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 09:36:51 EST 2005

Thanks Geoff,
 I have figured that much out about the latest rigs. The 100D was really bad. I dream of finding a good tube type from some little lady that has one stuck up in the attic... Geoff ,  thanks for time. I will copy these down you gave me. It will make going to the Hamfest that much more fun. I'm kind of scared of Ebay but that might be a way to go too. Is the old Yaesu ft101 or maybe ft102 radios worth a try? I see a few of them here and there.