[AMRadio] Dumber than a rock question . .

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Sun Nov 13 15:21:01 EST 2005

Hi Barrie;

Maybe I don't understand you but if I do; what you want is readily
available. It is a perf board with a copper pattern on one side. It comes
in various patterns from single holes to IC patterns. See Radio Shack #
276-170, -150, -168, -148, -159, also, All Electronics
(www.allelexctronics.com) #ECS-1, -2, -3, -4, -5,. I use a lot of the R/S
#276-170 because it matches my breadboard and you can mount IC's, relays,
etc in the center and have 3 or 4 holes to connect other parts, wires, to
each pin. Hope this helps.

73, Ed Richards, K6UUZ
Simi Valley, California, 93065
Home of Air Force 1 Pavilion