[AMRadio] Re: Need list of good AM radios to start looking for

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 16 17:55:53 EST 2005

Dan wright wrote:

>> 73 = Best Regards,
>> -Geoff/W5OMR
>
> ---
>
> Thanks to you too, Geoff!
>
> I been listenin' to you fellers there on 75 AM early in the morning
> for quite some time.....I guess I need to get the Apache/HQ-140
> fired up.....heheheheh...
>
> 73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..

By all means, get in there and TALK it up, Dan!

I'll be on in the morning.  Might even make the early sked.

oh, yeah - and with the cold front moving through the entire nation, and
pushing off the NE coast this afternoon, the conditions should be plenty
quiet on the bands!

I'll be just north of Houston, TX this weekend, operating John/WA5BXO's
big rig, visiting with Otis/K5SWK, playing radio with BJ/WB5PKD,
swapping lies with Perry/W5KGZ... gonna be a great time.

Poor John is going to be off camping with his two sons, which are in Boy
Scouts.  Family, of course, comes first.

As for the Apache, there's no better sounding Apache than Lum/K5AYD's.
I don't know what magic he's got up there in Cache, OK, but that 120w is
heard nationwide, in the noisey Summer months!

See you on the air, Dan!

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR