[AMRadio] National SW-54 modification in Linux Journal

Alan Cohen acohen at texas.net
Sat Nov 19 13:39:18 EST 2005

Folks,

Earlier this week I posted the link to a very interesting
modification for the National SW-54 that was outlined in the November
Issue of Linux Journal.  Unfortunately, no sooner did I post the
link, then the Linux Journal servers in the midst of a denial of
service attack.

The attack is over -- the bad guys lost.  You can now see the mod and
decide whether or not you want to incorporate them into your SW-54.
The same treatment might work with a few changes on the S-38 series
as well.

73's
Alan
WA2DZL