[AMRadio] Ham Radio in a Boatanchor Movie - "Grand Jury Secrets."

TChesek at Epix.Net tchesek at epix.net
Mon Nov 21 09:06:22 EST 2005

A search on Google says:

 Men of Boys Town (1941), is the sequel of Boys Town (1938), starring
Spencer Tracy and Mickey Rooney. In this movie Whitey Marsh (Mickey Rooney)
has frequent conversations with his friend Pee Wee (Bobs Watson) over the
amateur radio waves. Whitey transmits from the home of his adoptive parents,
while Pee Wee is at the amateur radio club in Boys Town.