[AMRadio] FS: Parts EFJ, Millen, Bud, RCA, UTC, Thordarson, More

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Mon Nov 28 11:34:18 EST 2005

Don,
    What would it cost me to have you ship these: Bud OCS-1. Tag says  "10
to 160 Meter Oscillator and Buffer Band Switch Assembly". This switches in
various combinations of 3 coils. With label plate and sturdy ceramic switch.
Proibably good for up to 20 watts or so. I have five of these. Three NOSB
$14 each and two without box, needing a clean-up--$7 each.?
I would like one in the box and one without the box.
TNX,
Mike(y)
W3SLK