[AMRadio] FS: Parts EFJ, Millen, Bud, RCA, UTC, Thordarson, More

Joe Walden w5jdy at cox.net
Mon Nov 28 12:06:41 EST 2005

Hello,from Joe in Okla...   I would like to purchase,I hope there not all
gone:
 "10  to 160 Meter Oscillator and Buffer Band Switch Assembly". This
switches in
various combinations of 3 coils. With label plate and sturdy ceramic switch.
Proibably good for up to 20 watts or so. I have five of these. Three NOSB
$14 each and two without box, needing a clean-up--$7 each.?

I want to be sure the unit has the coils included?  Not particular whether
with or without the box..
Joe w5jdy in Okla...   Thanks for your time...

>     What would it cost me to have you ship these: Bud OCS-1. Tag says  "10
> to 160 Meter Oscillator and Buffer Band Switch Assembly". This switches in
> various combinations of 3 coils. With label plate and sturdy ceramic
switch.
> Proibably good for up to 20 watts or so. I have five of these. Three NOSB
> $14 each and two without box, needing a clean-up--$7 each.?
> I would like one in the box and one without the box.
> TNX,
> Mike(y)
> W3SLK

Five
> ranges: 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000. Uses binding posts for connections.
> Working perfectly. $10
>
> Simpson Model 373 0-1000 milliamperes DC meter in black bakelite case.
Nine
> ranges: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000. Uses binding posts for
> connections. Working perfectly. $10
>
> Triplett Model 676 0-1000 microamperes DC meter in black bakelite case.
Five
> ranges: 50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000. Uses pin jacks for connections. Working
> perfectly. $10
>
> Homebrew "thing". I think this is a 160 meter exciter. It's in a 19 inch
> wide gray hammertone aluminum cabinet about 12 inches high and 12 inches
> deep. The chassis is also aluminum. The PS is solid state, well-filtered,
> and powered by a line isolation transfomer. The only tubes in it are 2
> 50L6's. An aluminum box inside, that I didn't open, is marked 1,800,865
HZ.