[AMRadio] Parts needed

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Tue Nov 29 13:58:53 EST 2005

Mason and others:  The CRA has now established a parts distribution source.
I would prefer pickup only.  However, if someone is outside our immediate
area (near Johnstown, PA), we would ship.

A catalog is in the works, similar to Surplus Sales or Fair Radio.

Let me know your needs:  vacuum capacitors, roller inductors, large
transmitting variables, high voltage transformers, transmitting tubes, etc.

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST