[AMRadio] In Search Of

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 05:25:31 EDT 2005

Geoff, there are a few guys on the GLOWBUGS List who
have experience MAKING and REPAIRING these kinds of coils.

You might try asking Gary, WD4NKA and a few other folks about
their experience building "Sutter Coils" from scratch.
There may in fact be some information on Gary's web site too.

http://wwwqsl.net/wd4nka/
That is IF you are extremely patient for it to load(!)

73 - Brian, AF4K