[AMRadio] AM lower Sensitivity?

Jose HF Silva zehelmer at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 17:36:39 EDT 2005

Dear Brian,

Many thanks for your encouraging approach concerning
the AM mode.

I can work all bands on SSB but nothing arrives here
in AM, including the neighbourhood: Then it must be
the receiver and the antennas... something I have to
optmize... although I'm a bit sceptic now about
significant results.

I'm going to try a Swan 500cx from an OM and see what
happens.

It should be nice to know better the AM working
conditions from G and EA colleagues , to see if I can
join them some time.

All the best

Jose