[AMRadio] old transformer catalogs are back online

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Tue Oct 4 19:21:27 EDT 2005

I hate to make a problem for dialup guests, but the scanning results
themselves dictate somewhat large file sizes. My goal is to have them nice
enough to print, and retain the original character of the documents.

The 325K picture is not bad compared to a page of one of the catalogs, they
are high resolution, an average of 200K per page at about 1500 pixels wide.

They were scanned at 300DPI, and the image resampled down from 2500 to 1500
wide.

I do not prevent 'deep linking' or force entry by way of a specific page,
so there is no need to view the image once the URL of the transformer index
is known.

Here it is:
http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/Litterature/OTC/index.html

I do appreciate the comments, maybe I can see about downsampling the image.

Patrick