[AMRadio] old transformer catalogs are back on-line

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Oct 4 21:21:12 EDT 2005

Ok, before we get too far on this (I already got private 5 e-mails
telling me ways to speed my process), let me explain. I never hang the PC
on the Internet 24/7. When I exit from the browser (Firefox) temp
Internet files and history files are always cleared. So, when I call up
the home page (with the large graphic, not the transformer pages) for the
first time, it takes considerably longer to load. If I go and view some
other site and then come back to load the main page, it loads fast since
the graphic is already loaded into my temp files. My concern was for the
dialup people. I run a cable modem here so things are normally fast.
The earlier suggestion should work for any dialup people trying to view
the transformer pages.
Here it is:
http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/Litterature/OTC/index.html

I probably should have just directed my comment to Patrick in a private
e-mail.

Pete, wa2cwa