[AMRadio] RE: 6 and 2 meter AM rigs

bcarling at cfl.rr.com bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 5 04:04:38 EDT 2005

Thanks Gene - this is really valuable information.
So many people think 6m and 2m AM is dead, and it is
good to get the information out there.

I sometimes make contacts on 6m AM when there is no net
 or planned activity. I sometimes drag the SSB ops up there
for a QSO in AM mode too... it helps to make them aware of
AM and give it a try once in a while.  Occasionally someone gets
hooked and we have a new AM station on!