[AMRadio] AM sensitivity value: FT-101E?

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 14:06:14 EDT 2005

Jose,

No hoax.  With the proper mods, the FT-101E can produce great audio.  With a
small amount of equalization, the FT-101E can make HI-FI audio.

I ran an FT-101EE for over a year with great audio reports.   I recently
switched to a Viking II, for no reason other than I wanted to make a change.

73,
Ken W2DTC

Ken Barber  Middletown, NJ
Radio Website: http://w2dtc.com