[AMRadio] AM sensitivity value: FT-101E?

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Oct 6 14:57:11 EDT 2005

Jose:

Back in the mid 90s I talked to a guy in Pauls Valley, OK who had an FT
101E.  He had made modifications to his for better audio, but I don't know
if they mirror what you saw.  Recently another friend in Amarillo, TX bought
another transmitter and sold FT 101E.  It also sounded very good on the air.

I agree with Paul, they can sound very good with minor changes.

73  Jim
W5JO