[AMRadio] Triplett Model 1612 Tube Tester Instruction book and

Bob Scupp wb5yyx at uphi.net
Mon Oct 10 10:37:31 EDT 2005

BlankI am looking for an instruction book and schematic for a Triplett model
1612 tube tester (emission type). The tester is in near mint condition with
an 8 inch analog meter movement for bad-?-good. The thumbwheel control for
the internal tube chart has almost no wear around it. The AC cord is badly
frayed and needs to be replaced. Got it at our New Mexico Radio Collector's
Club BBQ yesterday afternoon auction for $11.00!

If you can help please post here or send me an individual e-mail to
wb5yyx at uphi.net.

Thanks!

Best 73's,

Bob K5SEP