[AMRadio] GG 813 Linear in GE Ham News

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 11 07:34:22 EDT 2005

I'd like to clarify one item I mentioned yesterday. When Geoff W5OMR took
possession of those 8417's, he had absolutely no idea what crimes had been
committed decades earlier while using those same two tubes. Those are tough
tubes (GE that is). Now the evidence is in another unsuspecting hams
hamshack!

:-)