[AMRadio] Fw: Gear assembly for R388/51j series of recievers

kk4tr at hotmail.com kk4tr at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 10:04:43 EDT 2005

Hello there
    I recently began to restore a 51j2 reciever. I have run into a problem with the frontpanel gears assembly on the radio. The main pinion gear has sheered off.  I was wondering if anyone out there has a parts radio that has gear assembly that is excess to their needs.  It would be a great help if I could replace the assembly otherwise I will have to just part the radio out. It would be too bad to do that beacuse electrically the radio work quit well. any help with my want would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
Joe KK4TR
kk4tr at hotmail.com