[AMRadio] need help

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Wed Oct 19 09:31:25 EDT 2005

Depending on how critical your rice box is about having a pure 50 ohm
load on it and the amount of voltage required at the grids of the
amplifier, you may want to use a small tuner between the two but nearest
the amp. If a less critical amount of match is required a balun or .25
wavelength 75 ohm ooaxial cable match might be used.

John,
WA6BXO