[AMRadio] Need 160 JEL

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Fri Oct 21 01:34:11 EDT 2005

Barrie's comments reminded me that I need to find a 160 JEL coil for my
Gonset Commander. It has a 40 JVL in it which has about 30 turns on it. The
previous owner had marked 160m on one side of it, but before he sold it to
me, he said it put out 25 watts on 40m.Can anyone give me the coil
dimensions for a 160 JEL?
                                     73 de Joe W4AAB