[AMRadio] DX60B

TChesek at Epix.Net tchesek at epix.net
Tue Oct 25 17:07:55 EDT 2005

I had a similar wiring experience. I bought an HW-16 with an HG-10B VFO.
When I used the VFO with my DX-60A my signal was all over the place. I found
the HG-10B to have the regulator socket miswired causing the voltage to be
very high plus fluctuating. Needless to say once that wiring error was
corrected the VFO worked fine. I wondered how the original HW-16 user got by
for so many years.

Tom K3TVC