[AMRadio] DX60B

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Tue Oct 25 17:31:30 EDT 2005

David, I had the same problem untikl I was reminded that the pi network is
intended to load into 50 ohms.I used my ant tuner and was abkle tio tune it
up to normal specs. The other likely candidate is that the 6146 needs
replaced with a new 6146A. The 6146B doesn't work as well, I tried it in
mine.
Mine also has a chirp on 40 and 20 and I haven't had time to fix that yet.
I also found a couple tubes that work fine on 80 thru 20 but were down on 15
and 10. I'm not worried as I use it for 80 and 40 AM work primarily. Good
luck and hope to work you some time DX60B to DX60B.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS