[AMRadio] cheap china phone

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Fri Oct 28 07:33:11 EDT 2005

VJB wrote:

>Geez, Geoff, if it's a $10 cheap China phone cutting
>back OMR's air time after 50 years, we can pass the
>hat to pay to get yer neighbor a better phone !!!
>
>Paul/VJB

To that end, I was going to post a message asking if anyone wanted to
git rid of their older style Bell phones... touch-tone, preferred, but
the old phones with the mechanical bells (and less circuitry) would be
preferred.

I need to start making more yardsales.

Did have an semi-enjoyable chat with Timtron this morning.. good signal
here, even through my S8 line noise.  Happens everytime here, after a rain.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR