[AMRadio] Amp advice

Mike Dorworth,K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Sat Oct 29 16:57:33 EDT 2005

It seems we're back to where we were. In theory the maximum carrier is
limited to half the tube dissipation. i.e 250 watts. The power supply is
good for about half that amount. This means the Ranger can put out at MAX
around 12  to13 watts. The carrier about 125 watts, the pep output about 500
watts. Your ability to buy power transformers and tubes may vary.. Hope this
helps.. Mike