[AMRadio] Cafe Press AM stuff for sale and a question

Jim Candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 30 08:00:45 EST 2005

Hi all,

    I am the proud owner of the Ship room clock, and
the 16 ounce AM Mug. This is good stuff. I'm in no way
affiliated with this business. Here are some links,
and a question:

http://www.cafepress.com/amradio

http://www.cafepress.com/amradio2

Does anyone have the original unedited hi-res picture
of Radio News T-Shirt?

Here is a low-res version:

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/Pictures/Stogie1.JPG

http://www.cafepress.com/amradio3

I was corrosponding with Joe, W1GFH about that Stogie
image, and he cannot find the hi-res image. If anyone
has it, can they send it to me? I want a T-Shirt using
that image!

Regards,
Jim Candela
WD5JKO