[AMRadio] BC-610 terminating impedance

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Sun Oct 30 14:50:55 EST 2005

Bob:

I've got my HT4-B working FB, for many years.

I own a BC-939, but I've never attempted to use it.

I have the BC-614 speech amp, and this is what I've been using.  The only
reason I'd like to have the HT5 is that it's what was originally used with
the rig.

My questions regarding the HT4-B are mostly motivated by the possibility
that there are some differences between it and the BC-610.

There are cosmetic differences, and the HT4 has one more meter.  And,
possibly, the shelf with the socket for the air-padder cap.

73, Barrie, W7ALW

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude EVA]