[AMRadio] BC-610 terminating impedance

Rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 17:38:03 EST 2005

Barrie,

There ARE different tube line-ups between the HT-5 and the BC-614.

 From your description of the mounting for the shelf and socket for the
padder cap, there are obviously differences inside the BC-610 vs. the HT-4.

I'm curious as to what differences in meters there is.  I have one for
filament voltage, one for tweaking the oscillator - it is
multi-functional with a function switch, and then there is the plate
current meter.  The BC-614 has of course its own meter for modulation
current.  The BC-939 has an RF Ammeter.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN

|          \\"""//                                \\"""//          |
|           (@ @)       Bob Bethman - NØDGN        (@ @)           |
+-------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------+
| NØDGN AMRadio Manassas, VA    |    REAL Tube Radio and AM        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
|       Manassas Radio - Home of Homemade Kielbasa & Pirogi        |
+-------------------------------+----------------------------------+
| rbethman(at)comcast.net   \\ ~ ~ //      signal does *NOT* mean  |
|                           (/ @ @ /)      that everything is OK " |
+-------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo----------------------------+
|               <http://home.comcast.net/~rbethman>                |
| 1 BC-61ØI w/BC-614I,1 T-213/GRC-26 w/BC614I,1 '51 Collins R-390A |
|  SP-600/NR Type 159, Heath DX-60, Apache, Mohawk, SX-101, HT-32A |
+-------.oooO---Oooo.---------------------------.oooO---Oooo.------+
|       (    ) (    )                           (    ) (    )      |
|        \  (   )  /                             \  (   )  /       |
|         \ _) ( _/                               \ _) ( _/        |
|           Amateur Astronomer - Celestron Nexstar 8               |
|             12" f5 Dob coming soon!  Being built                 |
|                          Meade ETX-6Ø                            |
|           38 Deg 46'48.62"' N - 77 Deg 28'26.89" W               |
|   Opinions expressed are that of my own and do not necessarily   |
|         coincide with or represent those of ANYONE else          |
|ALL E-mail received and sent scanned by AVG & Norton System Works |