[AMRadio] Inca Transformers - Documentation

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Mon Sep 5 12:59:39 EDT 2005

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005, Donald Chester wrote:

> So are you saying the elusive solid gold modulation transformer was made by
> Inca?
>
> I have been searching for it at Dayton and other places for decades, but so
> far, nothing.

   They were sold by QuipuTronix - out of Macho Peekoo, Indiana. Rep's name
was I. M. Andies, but I think that some Spanish company tried to take 'em
over some years back, and the whole outfit floundered and failed.

  I could be Very Wrong, however.

Cheers and a relaxing Labor Day Weekend to all!

John KB6SCO