[AMRadio] Help with data for Choke...

Don Lemley w8hrq at lemleys.org
Mon Sep 12 17:23:43 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I am looking for specs for a choke that I recently picked up from the
home of an SK, who was famous for building big amps, but this looks to
be pretty average sized, and I might like to use it if I can just figure
out the details.

The Mfgr appears to be "MTC", like maybe Marcus MTC, or Milwaukee
Transformer?  and if I read it right, the part number is one of the
following:

	L-73622 or 056-000681

The complete label looks something like this:

            056-000681

               MTC

             L-73622

               EIA

and there is a hand stamped date code? of  "64  17"

I'm guessing this puppy weighs in about 10-12 lbs.
Anybody got any sources for something like this?

Thanks,

      Don - W8HRQ