[AMRadio] The zeal to eliminate AM mode on the amateur bands.

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Sun Sep 18 20:08:13 EDT 2005

As bad as any of the mentioned groups are on AM ...and in fact amateur
radio in general is the increasing difficulty of putting up a HF
antenna.
ANY HF antenna.
I am going through a lot of trouble to find a place to buy that will
allow anything at all.
Yes, I know that I may have to have a home built but I really don't want
to mess around with contractors.
You would think in all the millions of acres of nothing around here that
hamming would be easy......wrong.
One more thing.....a hobby is something you do if you are totally bored
and have absolutely nothing else to do.
I think most hams and especially everyone on this list that this is not
a hobby.
I don't know what the hell it is but it is not a hobby.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]valornet[dot]com