[AMRadio] The zeal to eliminate AM mode on the amateur bands.

k0ng at inebraska.com k0ng at inebraska.com
Sun Sep 18 20:13:09 EDT 2005

Mark: Yet another opinion... Some of these AM haters are very much like the
big car drivers in high school who would haul around a gaggle of guys
who would laugh at a practical good mileage car and make fun of the operator.
Same mentality....dumb and dummmber. (no.. I couldnt afford a car).

Also, I think some of the folks are just plain jelous (sp), They cant build
AM or maintain or operate it but they "shore can buy leenears".

Its a class conscious society, if I cant have it neither can you.

Shields up. Charlie, K0NG .