[AMRadio] The zeal to eliminate AM mode on the amateur bands.

Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 23:22:08 EDT 2005

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wrote:

>I am very fortunate to have the support of my wife in these ham
>radio things.  She used to like to travel with me to meet the other
>people but now days all we have time for is rearing kids and doing scout
>activities.  That's not a bad thing, but we do look forward to the
>future of not being locked down so much.  Of course with the fuel cost
>the way it is, we may not do a lot of traveling to meet others in the
>future.
>
>John, WA5BXO

What does that make me?  chopped liver?

;-)

It was good to see you, and Vickie and the boys, this weekend, John.
Was great to see the N.O.S. gang in Dallas, yesterday.  I had a ball
today too, after I left y'all, and visited with Otis/K5SWK (and the
cats), Larry/WD5CFJ (and his pretty wife Pam), and BJ/WB5PKD (and his
pretty wife Evelyn).

"I think I need another, just for self-defence"

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR