[AMRadio] A simple cure for the AM Blues

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Mon Sep 19 17:52:37 EDT 2005

  1.) Tune to an AM Window near you.

  2.) Configure your Radio Transmitting/Receiving Apparatus for Emmission
Type A-3-E.

  3.) Participate in, if not originate, an AM QSO.

  4.) Repeat steps 1 - 3 as often as required to chase dem Blues away!

  for those who may have joined our Program Already in Progress:

http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/am.html

  will provide a jumping-off point for more info.

   I can also tell y'all (preaching to the choir here) that the 'discovery'
of Boatanchor AM has re-vitalized my interest in HF work, and I plan to
run "real" FSK RTTY at some point as well...

    Cheers

John  KB6SCO