[AMRadio] The zeal to eliminate AM mode on the amateur bands.

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Sep 19 21:30:14 EDT 2005

Since Don mentioned the AM Forum, I would encourage those that have not
visited lately to come take a look. The forum now has over 800 members;
is more feature rich (you can post pictures, files from your PC, colors,
fonts, animation, etc.) and lots of great info gets posted. Simple to
join and tons of pleasure. http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php

Likewise AMFONE web site has tons of info to browse.
http://amfone.net/index.php

Pete, wa2cwa

On Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:27:08 +0000 "Donald Chester" <k4kyv at hotmail.com>
writes:
> >> Coincidentally, I posted a message on the AM Forum about an hour
ago, on this very subject.  Since there are participants on this
reflector