[AMRadio] Re: Wd5EHS

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 20 20:17:29 EDT 2005

Back around 1990, I sold my NOS UTC CVM-5 600 watt mod transformer for
$75.00 to John. Problem was we got our wires crossed, and I delivered it to
John Mohn, W5MEU at the same time as Sulpher John was knocking on my door in
Kyle, Tx. I was with Robert Sisco, K5LYT. We eventually got it straight, and
all had dinner curtesy of Bobby (W5MEU's XYL). That was an interesting day.
Anybody know what became of Sulpher John's HB KW with my old CVM-5?

Jim
WD5JKO