[AMRadio] 100 microhenry inductor

Barrie Smith barrie at centric.net
Wed Sep 21 10:32:31 EDT 2005

I don't know if slug tuning would work.

The coil, as I see it, would be something close to 70 turns #8 wire, wound
on a 4" form, length unkown, as yet.

It's to be used as part of a pi network for a 160M shunt-fed tower.

I can make one.  I just became curious, while thinking about it, if there
was such a thing as a 100 microhenry inductor.

I think Colin's idea of part fixed and part variable is well worth
considering.

73, Barrie, W7ALW