[AMRadio] Pi-Net vs Link Couple

Byron Lichtenwalner w3wkr at verizon.net
Thu Sep 22 18:08:37 EDT 2005

Geoff

Don't have the tube characteristics here, but from your description your
changing the operating point of the amp by changing L/C ration.  Or the
"transformer effect"  (turns ratio of link to plate coil) gives a better
match to the antenna)

If you have a 1000 pf that will take the voltage, start there.  If you
bucket of bricks.

Byron, W3WKR