[AMRadio] Pi-Net vs Link Couple

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Fri Sep 23 15:37:58 EDT 2005

The BC-610 is neutralized on one band and then it is set
for all bands. Coverage from 2 - 18 mc is setup on 40 meters
then left alone.

However when making the manual mods for 160 meter operation
the neutralizing has to be done for that band only, and it is not
valid for any other band. When going up in frequency from
160 meters it is recommended that you also readjust the
neutralizing.
Jim
WB2FCN