[AMRadio] Pi-Net vs Link Couple

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 20:05:16 EDT 2005

Brett gazdzinski wrote:

>It can take a bit of playing around with plate coil turns, and link turns,
>to get the
>best power output and efficiency.
>
>I see the BC610 DOES do triode link coupled output...bet it's a bit tricky
>to neutralize, then you would have to set up each band coil?
>
>I never had a BC610, was it a pain to neutralize on each band?

I would think that nuetraliztion of the entire tank could best be
utilized by going up in frequency (say 20m) and doing it there, then the
rest of the bands -should- fall in line, as long as you're using the
same tubes.

I'm not sure how critical it is, when changing tank coils, though.

To answer your question, I've never neutralized a BC-610.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR