[AMRadio] Pi-Net vs Link Couple

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 20:08:11 EDT 2005

Brett gazdzinski wrote:

>Did it use plug in coils?
>Did you adjust the neutralization with the coil, or some series cap
>from the coil to the grid?
>
>>From looking at the diagram (it came out very little) the link swings
>between the actual plate coil and the neutralization coil, don't that upset
>things?

Actually, I think there's a capacitor that takes place of the 2nd tube,
in a balanced tank circuit.

As far as the schematic coming out small, some browsers will reduce the
image size so that it all fits on the screen.  Run your mouse over it,
and you should see a '+' sign. Click it, and it comes to the actual size
of the graphic.

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR