[AMRadio] RCA BTA-1R available in near Cleveland - will trade for

Mark Foltarz Foltarz at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:16:27 EDT 2005

Guys,

   I recently acquired a GPT-750. It is lacking a modulator.

   Rather than slaughtering the 1R1 for the modulator, I will offer it up in
trade for ALL the parts necessary for me to build a modulator utilizing PP
4-400s . I wll also need a beefier single phase plate transformer from an old
BC xmtr.

    I suppose I could also pull the parts out of the 1R1 and let it go to who
ever wants the carcass - but I would rather keep it together for someone to
use.

   If you have the spare parts but want a whole BC xmtr and are within a
driving range you are comfortable with this might work for you.

   Please contact me off the list.

   TNX

   de KA4JVY

   Mark