[AMRadio] RCA BTA-1R available in near Cleveland - will trade

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 20:50:28 EDT 2005

Mark,

How big is the broadcast rig?  I have a KW mod xfmr from a Bauer 707 and
lots of parts.  Might also have some plate iron, but not sure what you need
there.  The Bauer mod iron was for 4-400s by 4-400s.

Do you have dimensions, pictures, info on RCA rig??  I really want a BC
xmtr, but I don't know where I'm going to put it.  It would probably start
out in the garage.

73,  Jack, W9GT