[AMRadio] 208.190.133.201 website coming back online, finally

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Mon Sep 26 00:44:56 EDT 2005

Remember the old 208.190.133.201 website with the transformer catalogs etc?
well maybe maybe not. Anyway, I have the new server running, but not much
content yet.

I would appreciate if a few people would have a look through this series of
pages and comment on whether all the images load properly, how it sems to
work, broken things, etc.

I think it's OK, but there are a few funny things going on, like sometimes
thumbnail images not showing up promptly, at least on my PC.

http://208.190.133.201/tuckerkw/tucker_transmitter.html

thanks in advance,
Patrick