[AMRadio] Mod Transformer Available

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Sep 26 15:40:53 EDT 2005

I have that transformer as well, it is in the pair of 805
modulator stage for my HB 304TL rig. The system runs at 1500 VDC
For the plate supply to the modulator and also the RF deck.
I rewired the speech amp to a pair of 2A3s to drive the 805s.
I haven't done an audio sweep to check the range yet however.

The ratings are 5500 primary 1.14 KVA, and 5500 secondary
.198 Amp DC.
Jim
WB2FCN