[AMRadio] Mod Transformer Available

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Tue Sep 27 09:55:42 EDT 2005

That's what I said a long time ago about that XFMR.  It's one of those
things where you can have one of the limits but not all.  I think it would
be a very good XFMR if someone were to follow your recommendations of past
where you remove the gap all together.  These, as you have said before,
would increasing the coupling coefficiency resulting in a wider range of
load (still 1:1 ratio) and fidelity and force the use of a reactor and
coupling cap.

John,
WA5BXO