[AMRadio] QTH.NET - Please help our host

Brian Sherrod arksky at alltel.net
Tue Sep 27 10:53:26 EDT 2005

Just a reminder to our list members to please consider supporting our host QTH.NET.
Many of you probably belong to many of their email lists and understand what it takes
to maintain just a volume of lists and archives.  We are probably one of the smaller
lists hosted by qth.net, but lets show them how much we appreciate the service.  As
always, this is list is free and your contribution is completely voluntary.

I personally make no profit from any of these lists, but I don't have to pay for the
equipment and space needed to keep them free.  I just want to do my part in
encouraging everyone to give what you can to help out.

Please go to: http://www.qth.net/ and click on the "Help Support QTH.NET" button.

Thanks and 73

Brian / W5AMI