[AMRadio] Collection FS

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Thu Sep 29 14:38:22 EDT 2005

>Are you coming to Ten-Tec?
>
>73 de Dave

>Hi Dave:

I am going to try but work looks like it will keep me home. Rich N8UX is
planning on coming. Now if someone will buy my 1984 Harley FXRS  80cu low
rider . i can get more gear hi hi.   it is the last Harley i have now had 4
at one time. hated to part with the old Iron Head 62 Sporty. 1000cc man it
sounded sweet and ran. only bike i had that the xyl could hold up her being
just 4.11 tall hi hi. but she did not want to ride just be packed go figure..
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group