[AMRadio] WANTED: Amphenol Mil-Style Connectors--16 pin or more

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Fri Sep 30 13:07:05 EDT 2005

I need 4 16-pin or more Amphenol, military-style, screw-lock connectors. I need 4 cable-end plugs and 4 chassis-mount sockets to match.

OR

I have 4 LMJ 20-29S female cable-end plugs and would be interested in the 4 matching male chassis-mount sockets.

Can any one help?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)