[AMRadio] 813 GG Amp

Mike Dorworth,K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Fri Sep 30 15:08:52 EDT 2005

Not sure. Radio Handbook, 17th edition page 682, Utility 2 KW Linear pair
813's GG, also  Radio Handbook 23rd edition page 17-6 An 813 Economy
Amplifier for 160 or 80 meters pair 813 GG. Most of the other handbooks show
the tetrode connection that would be applicable to any tetrodes including
813 which would be grid driven. Hope this helps. Mike